Wednesday, October 15, 2014

11 DAYS!!!!!!..........14





Lol. Well, I think of it more as

EIGHT SELLING WEEKENDS

until Christmas!!!!!!

See, my Christmas shopp'in is DONE.

I went shopping in my bedroom.

You should try it sometime.

Is anyone else like me?

I buy cool things I see over the year, 

usually discounted <3

And then I use a few and 

sometimes forget what I bought. 

I don't give double gifts, 

just because I bought TWO by accident!

I have a LOT of family to buy for!


Here are items I want to craft and sell:

Draw String Purses

Cloth/fall leaf flowers

Easter cloth carrots

Egg-collecting basket liner (cloth)

Painted sea-shells/sand dollars

Doilies- ornamental and dishrags

Photos- framed/ lg med sm/ raw- stand alone

Fine Jewelry- Sets/ Single 

earrings, necklaces, bracelets

(in every shape, color, & pattern!)

Crochet Crosses- framed with scripture, 

photo or both/ raw- stand alone

They are so fun to make and SO affordable! ;)D

If you know where I live, come to the 

local bazaars & visit my booth 

at 

Baptist Community Church 

November 8,

and 

MOPS- AG 

November 15!

I also sell on www.Ebay.com

Happy shopping and Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment