Thursday, October 23, 2014

fire...FIRE!!!..........14



Daniel 7:9 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

I watched until thrones were set up
    and the Ancient One, who has lived for endless years, sat down.
        His clothes were as white as snow
            and the hair on his head was like pure wool.
        His throne was fiery flames,
            and its wheels were burning fire.


Jeremiah 20:9 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)  

I think to myself, “I can forget the Lord
    and no longer speak his name.”
    But his word is inside me like a burning fire shut up in my bones.
    I wear myself out holding it in, but I can't do it any longer.


Amos 4:11 GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)


11 I destroyed some of you as I destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah.
    You were like a burning log snatched from a fire.
    And you still didn’t return to me, declares the Lord.


Zechariah 3:2GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)




The Lord said to Satan, “I, the Lord, silence you, Satan! I, the Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, silence you! Isn't this man like a burning log snatched from a fire?”
GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)
Copyright © 1995 by God's Word to the Nations. Used by permission of Baker Publishing Group


No comments:

Post a Comment